New York, NY (PRWEB) May 20, 2009
Rockybid.com, an on-line auction site, is reopening bidding on a 2010 Honda Insight hybrid car since there has been no winner as yet that complies with the “terms and conditions” of the site.
The initial auction for the Honda Insight was completed late Monday evening for a price of $ 92.36 and it was reopened on late Tuesday evening. Rockybid will reset the auction to $ 0.00 for its new start and returning all bids placed on the initial auction for the Honda Insight to users. “The auction is set to close at 12 P.M. (EST),” said Scott Emerson, Customer Service Representative for Rockybid. He expects the auction to end quickly since thus far, the auction attracted fewer bidders than expected.
While the auction for the Honda Insight has been reopened, the Insight is set to sell for less than 1% of the hybrid car’s retail value of $ 19,800, leaving plenty of room for bidders to get a steal. In comparison to some of the other items up for auctions, Rockybid typically sells products for between 0.5% and 1.5% of their retail price. Examples include: Lexmark P315 Photo Printer, 99.8% Savings; Blackberry Curve (Unlocked), 99.5% Savings;
Nintendo Wii Console, 99.58% Savings; Apple iPod Shuffle, 99.78% Savings.
Rockybid’s initial ability to take a loss on each item has brought a growing stream of users looking for a bargain during the economic recession, and is leaving many of them, especially the winner of the 2010 Honda Insight, quite happy.
- High Energy Neodymium Efficient Drivers reproduce clear mid-range and low-end sound.
- 13.5mm driver units provide rich and dynamic audio reproduction with solid bass performance.
- Secure fit with 3 sizes of supplied hybrid silicone earbuds that equate to a fine-tuned fit and enhanced music enjoyment.
- Vertical, in-the-ear design is optimized to sit comfortably and securely in your ear, the benefits are better sound isolation and long-term fit. Works like an earplug to block out noise naturally and enables you to listen comfortably at lower volumes even in loud environments.
- Extremely great value for your money compares in sound to most high-end expensive ear-bud headphones, at a fraction of the cost. Delivers super bass sound, just like in a studio with an unbelievable clear sound from just an earbud. Get the same sound as the high end expensive headphones for an amazing low price.
Hear every note clearly with the Sony MDR-EX210B EX Series earbuds. Boasting a bold design and legendary Sony audio technologies, these earbuds feature 13.5mm driver units which produce rich and dynamic sound reproduction with solid bass performance. Plus, the hybrid silicone earbuds ensure a perfect fit while delivering supreme comfort. Customize your listening experience with three different sizes of included hybrid silicone ear cushions. A nylon carrying pouch is also included.
13.5mm driver units provide rich and dynamic audio reproduction with solid bass performance.
3 sizes of supplied hybrid silicone earbuds equate to a fine-tuned the fit and enhanced music enjoyment.
Vertical, in-the-ear design
Get close to your music with the vertical, in-the-ear design of the MDR-EX210B. Optimized to sit comfortably and securely in your ear, the benefits are better sound isolation and long-term fit.
High Energy Neodymium Drivers
Efficient Neodymium drivers reproduce clear mid-range and low-end sound.
Neodymium (440kJ/m) for outstanding bass performance in a small driverPlug:
L shaped stereo mini plug (Gold) (1/8")Cord Length:
OFC neck-chain, 47.24 inches (1.2m)Case Type:
13.5 mm diameter, dome type (CCAW adopted)Frequency Response:
16 ohms at 1 kHzSensitivity (db):
105 dB/mWPower Handling Capacity:
100 mW (IEC)
On the Go; Travel Color:
1/8" Headphone JackHeadphone Style:
Adjustable Fit; Includes 3 sizes ear placements
Carrying Case/Pouch IncludedPrice Range:
Less than $50SpeakerType:
List Price: $ 39.99