- 140-Watts per Channel (8 Ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.05% THD, 2 Channels Driven, FTC); 160-Watts per Channel (8 Ohms, 1 kHz, 0.7% THD, 2 Channels Driven, FTC); 170-Watts per Channel (6 Ohms, 1 kHz, 0.1% THD, 2 Channels Driven, FTC)
- THX Ultra2 Plus Certified
- Dual Core Video Engine with HQV Vida VHD1900 4K scaling with Qdeo Technology by Marvell
- MHL (Mobile High-Definition Link) for Smart Phone Content on HDTV and Input Source Preview with InstaPrevue Technology
- Zone 2 HDMI Output for HD Video in a Second Room
The TX-NR1010 Network A/V Receiver has the power to drive your entertainment to an exhilarating new level. A massive transformer sends power through Three-Stage Inverted Darlington Circuitry to guarantee THX Ultra2 Plus-certified audio. Video performance eclipses the competition, with a Dual Core Video Engine up scaling content to 1080p and upwards to 4K with a compatible display using HQV, Qdeo and ISF technology. A powerful hub for house-wide entertainment, the unit has nine HDMI inputs (including front side MHL for smart phones) and two outputs one with ARC for your main display, another for HD video in a second zone. Multi-room entertainment is streamlined with Onkyo's remote control apps, while InstaPrevue input selection and an HDMI-enabled GUI simplify operation. Whether streaming online music, immersing yourself in an RPG, or experiencing a 3D movie with DTS-HD Master Audio, reality-shifting surround sound technologies such as Audyssey MultEQ XT32, DTS Neo:X, Dolby Pro Logic IIz, and Audyssey DSX place you in the center of the action. For serious users who will appreciate bi-aping capability, differential DAC mode, and digital crossover processing for bi-wiring audiophile-grade monitors there is simply no better AVR in its price range.
List Price: $ 1,799.99
Price: $ 1,799.00
Question by just answer the question: Where can i buy a 5th generation ipod nano online?
Whats a name of a safe website where i can buy a new or refurbished ipod nano(5 gen) for a bargain price.
Answer by Jmgmtpj Jgmdjg
Add your own answer in the comments!